Illinois Public Water Supply Emergency Procedures Quick Reference Guide
Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Public Water Supply Emergency Procedures Quick Reference Guide (2004, February 5)
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IL PWS Emergency Procedures Quick Reference Guide (emergency-procedures.pdf)
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '818365749'.
Emergency response is one of the most important duties that employees and officials of public water supplies have as a part of everyday operations. Every person should know what to do, and when to do it. Being prepared to take the proper action as quickly as possible is the key to successfully handling any emergency. Emergency response is scary -- this guide is designed to help the reader remain calm, remember the basics and begin response.
Environmental Protection Agency
Bureau of Water
Organization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Water
1021 N Grand Ave E
Springfield, IL 62702
Document Descriptive Information
- Language(s): EN-English
- Creation Date (from issuing agency): 03 01 2005
- Document Modification Date (from issuing agency): 03 14 2005
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 13:14:09 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- emergency-procedures.pdf - checksum='3913383740' byte count= '301533'