Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IDOT to Partner with Motorcycle Advocacy Groups in Gear Up for Safe Ride Campaign [286**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IDOT to Partner with Motorcycle Advocacy Groups in Gear Up for Safe Ride Campaign (032712IDOTMotorcycleSafetyPressConferenceDECTR.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2300 S. Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 15:57:15 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 032712IDOTMotorcycleSafetyPressConferenceDECTR.doc - checksum='264514065' byte count= '99328'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Transportation
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-7820
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62764
- dateCreated: 03 27 2012
- dateLastModified: 03 27 2012
- description: The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT), Illinois State Police (ISP), A Brotherhood Aimed Towards Education (ABATE) and Gold Wing Road Riders Association (GWRRA) will join forces to kick off the Gear Up for Safe Ride campaign. In addition, IDOT and partners will encourage participation in free motorcycle training courses and also promote safety tips for the upcoming riding season.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March 27
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012