Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Former Chanute Air Force Base Environmental Restoration Program [Fact Sheet #3]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Fact Sheet #3 (chan3.pdf)
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '801817420'.
Sample text from the file
.Former Chanute Air Force Base Environmental Restoration Program Fact Sheet Updated February 2010 Rantoul, Illinois Introduction This is the third in series of Illinois EPA fact sheets to help familiarize the public with the environmental restoration program at the former Chanute Air Force Base (AFB). These fact sheets contain information regarding various topics of concern including site history and site status; any site-specific issues which need to be addressed in timely manner; and, to update the public on site issues. History of Chanute Air Force Base Chanute Air Force Base, comprised of 2,125 acres, is located on the southern edge of Rantoul, Champaign County, Illinois. The primary mission of the base was to provide military and technical training for the Airmen and Department of Defense personnel. Training activities focused on operation and maintenance of military aircraft and ground support equipment. Chanute Field was constructed in 1917, initially serving as pilot training
1021 N Grand Ave E
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 14:02:34 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- chan3.pdf - checksum='3174274225' byte count= '20381'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Office of Community Relations
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Community Relations
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 05 03 2012
- dateLastModified: 05 03 2012
- description: This is the third in a series of Illinois EPA fact sheets to help familiarize the public with the environmental restoration program at the former Chanute Air Force Base (AFB). These fact sheets contain information regarding various topics of concern including site history and site status; any sitespecific issues which need to be addressed in a timely manner; and, to update the public on site issues.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: February
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Office of Community Relations
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2010