Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Department of Insurance to Offer Counseling to Storm Victims in Harrisburg [206**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Department of Insurance to Offer Counseling to Storm Victims in Harrisburg (031212INSHarrisburgStormCounseling.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
320 W. Washington Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:01:40 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 031212INSHarrisburgStormCounseling.doc - checksum='3023712106' byte count= '135168'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Insurance
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4515
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62767-0001
- dateCreated: 03 12 2012
- dateLastModified: 03 12 2012
- description: To assist Harrisburg residents recovering from a deadly tornado that struck southern Illinois on Feb 29, the Illinois Department of Insurance (DOI) is offering free, one-on-one counseling services to affected individuals with the insurance claims process. DOI staff will provide information on how to properly document storm damage, whether to make temporary repairs, what a consumers homeowner policy covers, and what to expect during the claims process.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: March 12
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012