Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Report of Illinois Advisory Council on Bilingual Education
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 768248042.
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '798827390'.
Sample text from the file
100 North First Street
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:59:22 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120418191747_IACBE_pa097-0305_report120111.pdf - checksum='3979751363' byte count= '447631'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois State Board of Education
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4648
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62777
- dateCreated: 11 28 2011
- dateLastModified: 12 15 2011
- description: Public Act 97-0305 amends the Transitional Bilingual Education Article of the School Code to provide that the BAC shall submit a report to the State Superintendent of Education, the Governor, and the General Assembly addressing, at a minimum, (1) whether and how the 20 child per attendance center minimum should be modified; (2) whether and how educator certification requirements in Article 14C of the School Code and applicable State Board of Education rules should be modified; (3) whether and how bilingual education requirements in Article 14C of the School Code and applicable State Board of Education rules should be modified to address differences between elementary and secondary schools; and (4) whether and how to allow school districts to administer alternative bilingual education programs instead of transitional bilingual education programs.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.isbe.net/bilingual/pdfs/IACBE_pa097-0305_report120111.pdf
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois State Board of Education (1973- )
- volumeOrYear: 2011