Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
IEMA Working with Federal Officials to Identify, Secure Contaminated Tissue Box Holders [32**12]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- IEMA Working with Federal Officials to Identify, Secure Contaminated Tissue Box Holders (011312IEMAContaminateTissueBoxHolders.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
2200 South Dirksen Parkway
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Fri, 25 May 2012 14:53:27 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 011312IEMAContaminateTissueBoxHolders.doc - checksum='933863016' byte count= '118784'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Emergency Management Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-557-7244
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62703
- dateCreated: 01 13 2012
- dateLastModified: 01 13 2012
- description: The Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) today announced it is coordinating with federal officials and Bed, Bath and Beyond to identify and secure decorative tissue box holders that are contaminated with low-levels of cobalt-60, a radioactive material. While the holders present no immediate health risk, IEMA is working with federal officials to prevent unnecessary radiation exposure by anyone who comes in contact with them.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: January 13
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2012