Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Annual Compliance Report for Public Water Supplies, 2003
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Annual Compliance Report (20120223200951_acr-2003.pdf)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
.06/21/2004 State of Illinois Public Water Supplies Annual Compliance Report Calendar Year 2003 The purpose of this annual compliance report is to sa tisfy the requirement of Section 1414(c)(3) of the 1996 Amendments to the Safe Drinking Water Ac (SDWA). States with national primary enforcement authority are to prepare, make eadily available to the public, and submit to the Administrator of the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) by July of each year, an annual report on violations occurring during the previous calendar year of national primary drinking water regulations by public water systems (PWSs) in Illinois. Annual Compliance Report Background Each quarter, the Illinois EPA Environmental Prot ection Agency (IEPA) submits data to the Safe Drinking Water Information System (SDWIS/FED), an automated database maintained by USEPA. The data submitted include, but are not limited o, PWS inventory information, the incidence of Maximum Contaminant Level, Maximum Residua
1021 North Grand Ave. E.
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 20:16:15 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20120223200951_acr-2003.pdf - checksum='3967060673' byte count= '500198'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency. Division of Public Water Supplies
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-3397
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 07 26 2004
- dateLastModified: 07 26 2004
- description: The purpose of this annual compliance report is to satisfy the requirement of Section 1414(c)(3) of the 1996 Amendments to the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA). States with national primary enforcement authority are to prepare, make readily available to the public, and submit to the Administrator of the USEPA by July 1 of each year, an annual report on violations occurring during the previous calendar year of national primary drinking water regulations by public water systems.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.epa.state.il.us/water/compliance/drinking-water/compliance-report/acr-2003.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Environmental Protection Agency
- originatorDivision: Bureau of Water
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- timePeriodTextual: January 1, 2003-December 31, 2003