Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Illinois Public and Federal Navigable Waters
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Illinois Public and Federal Waters (20091221205031_public_fed8.5_11.pdf)
- Illinois Public and Federal Navigable Waters - with title and date (GIS_public_fed8_11.jpg)
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 681418641.
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '681416604'.
Sample text from the file
1 Natural Resources Way
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 21:06:35 UTC
- Observed Length: 1028983 bytes
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20091221205031_public_fed8.5_11.pdf - checksum='1012587932' byte count= '1028983'
- GIS_public_fed8_11.jpg - checksum='4122845854' byte count= '654783'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- agencyProgram: Flood Protection / Management / Planning
- contactCity: Springfield, IL
- contactName: Dave Mick
- contactOrganization: Illinois Department of Natural Resources, Office of Water Resources, Division of Planning
- contactPhoneNumber: 217-782-4636
- contactState: IL
- contactZipCode: 62702
- dateCreated: 12 01 2009
- dateLastModified: 12 01 2009
- description: Map of Illinois Public and Federal Waters. Public Waters identified in 17 Ill. Adm. Code, Chapter I, Section 3704, Appendix A Public Bodies of Water are shown on the map, along with Federal Navigable Waters that extend beyond the Illinois Public Waters. Federal Navigable Waters (Section 10) of the United States are waters that have been used in the past, are now used, or are susceptible to use as a means to transport interstate or foreign commerce up to the head of navigation.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- numberOrIssue: July 5
- originallyProvidedURL: http://dnr.state.il.us/owr/images/GIS/public_fed8.5_11.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Water Resources
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2007
Other Results from the Document Acquisition System
- Host Machine Dns Address: unknown
- Observed Transfer Rate: 2.46 MB/s
- Retained U R L: dnr.state.il.us|18.104.22.168|/public_fed8.5_11.pdf
- Transfer Completion Localhost Time HHMMSS: 20:50:31
- Transfer Initiation Localhost Time HHMMSS: 20:50:30