Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
"Black Bill", 1827 Winnebago War, and African American veterans rights featured in latest Journal of Illinois History [1057**09]
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Press release (071509HPRES184-09.doc)
This document is one volume or edition of a serial (recurring) publication. Click here to access the entire series.
Sample text from the file
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 17:57:31 UTC
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 071509HPRES184-09.doc - checksum='1780477995' byte count= '301056'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Illinois Historic Preservation Agency
- contactPhoneNumber: 217) 785-7949
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 1 Old State Capitol Plaza
- contactZipCode: 62701
- dateCreated: 07 16 2009
- dateLastModified: 07 16 2009
- description: Press release: Black Bill and the privileges of whiteness in Antebellum Illinois, the Illinois Militia and the so-called Winnebago War of 1827, and African American veterans fighting for their rights in post World War II Chicago are featured in the latest issue of the Journal of Illinois History, a scholarly publication about the states history.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- linkage: http://www.illinois-history.gov
- numberOrIssue: July 16
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois Information Service
- volumeOrYear: 2006