Descriptor pages for multiple versions of a publication may be retrieved. Users should carefully check the version or date to match publications to their needs.
Crime Victim's Compensation Program: Illinois Crime Victim's Compensation Act: elder abuse: sexual assualt: domestic violence
Access this Publication
Connect to the document
- Crime Victim's Compensation Program (20091105203703_cc94.pdf)
Libraries holding physical copies can be found by searching Open WorldCat for OCLC Number 70853370.
The OCLC Open WorldCat number for the electronic document record is '570405915'.
Sample text from the file
.Illinois Crime Victim's Compensation Program Illinois Crime Victim's Compensation Act Elder Abuse Sexual Assault Domestic Violence Jesse White * Secretary of State Table of Contents CHAPTER Illinois Crime Victim's Compensation Act 2-4 Illinois Crime Victim's Compensation Application and Instructions 5-11 CHAPTER II Elder Abuse 12-15 Elder Abuse Agencies 16-19 CHAPTER III Illinois Coalition Against Sexual Assault ISAC Crisis Centers 20-23 CHAPTER IV Illinois Coalition Against Domestic Violence 24-28 Law Enforcement Guide to Enforcing Orders of Protection Nationwide 29-32 Every day, every hour, every minute violent crime is committed in Illinois. While many violent crimes such as murder, robbery and aggravated battery receive much of our attention, other violent crimes such as domestic violence, child abuse and elder abuse are dealt with in private and the victims may not know where to go for help. The Crime Victim's Compensation Act is administered and adjudicated by the Illinois Cour
Court of Claims
Document Descriptive Information
- Date Accepted Into Depository: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:47:10 UTC
- Observed Length: 933048 bytes
- Checksum Algorithm: MD5 SHA1
- Document File Checksum:
- 20091105203703_cc94.pdf - checksum='1702888388' byte count= '933048'
Other Descriptions Supplied by the Issuing Agency
- contactCity: Springfield
- contactOrganization: Secretary of State
- contactPhoneNumber: (217) 782-7102
- contactState: IL
- contactStreetAddress2: 630 S. College St.reet
- contactZipCode: 62756
- dateCreated: 05 03 2007
- dateLastModified: 05 04 2007
- description: The Crime Victim's Compensation Act is administered and adjudicated by the Illinois Court of Claims with the investigation by the Illinois Attorney Generals office. This booklet provides information about the Crime Victim's Compensation Act and the application process as well as detailed information on elder abuse, sexual assault and domestic violence.
- govType: State
- language: EN-English
- linkage: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/court_of_claims/crime_victims.html
- numberOrIssue: July
- originallyProvidedURL: http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/publications/pdf_publications/cc94.pdf
- originatorDepartment: Office of Secretary of State
- originatorJurisdiction: Illinois
- originatorOffice: Illinois
- volumeOrYear: 2006
Other Results from the Document Acquisition System
- Host Machine Dns Address: unknown
- Observed Transfer Rate: 1.53 MB/s
- Retained U R L: www.cyberdriveillinois.com|220.127.116.11|/cc94.pdf
- Transfer Completion Localhost Time HHMMSS: 20:37:03
- Transfer Initiation Localhost Time HHMMSS: 20:37:01